The following list of bitcoin mining hardware is ASIC products only. While we acknowledge the widespread use of GPU and FPGA products currently, most newcomers to bitcoin mining are interested in the newest technology.
- EASYMINER – A GUI based miner for Windows, Linux and Android. EasyMiner acts as a convenient wrapper for the built in CG & BFGminer softwares.
- BFGMiner – Modular FPGA/GPU miner in C
- CGMINER – This is a multi-threaded multi-pool GPU, FPGA and ASIC Bitcoin miner with ATI GPU monitoring, (over)clocking and fanspeed support for bitcoin and derivative coins.
- 50Miner – A GUI frontend for Windows(Poclbm, Phoenix, DiabloMiner)
- BTCMiner – Bitcoin Miner for ZTEX FPGA Boards
- Bit Moose – Run Miners as a Windows Service.
- Poclbm – Python/OpenCL GPU miner (GUI(Windows & MacOS X))
- Poclbm-mod – more efficient version of Poclbm (GUI)
- DiabloMiner – Java/OpenCL GPU miner (MAC OS X GUI)
- RPC Miner – remote RPC miner (MAC OS X GUI)
- Phoenix miner – miner
- Cpu Miner – miner
- Ufasoft miner – miner
- Pyminer – Python miner, reference implementation
- Remote miner – mining pool software
- Open Source FGPA Bitcoin Miner – a miner that makes use of an FPGA Board
- Flash Player Bitcoin Miner – A proof of concept Adobe Flash Player miner